Skip to content
Osaka TOMATO Guesthouse FAQ
- Q. Does your guesthouse have curfew?
- A. We have NO CURFEW. At your check-in, we will tell you a PIN code to unlock the entrance door. You can come in and go out anytime. From 9 pm to 9 am, the entrance door will be locked for security. We will turn off all the lights at 11 pm. Please keep quiet after the time.
- Q. Can you keep my luggage before check-in or after check- out?
- A. YES. We can keep your luggage if you need. Please tell us what time you expect to arrive here for that in advance.
- Q. Do you have an internet-access?
- A. YES. We have an internet connection (Wi-fi) in the guesthouse for free.
- Q. Is there a smoking space in the guesthouse?
- A. We have NO smoking area and space. DO NOT SMOKE in the guesthouse.
- Q. Do you provide some meals?
- A. No. You can cook at the kitchen in the guesthouse. It has a knife, a cooker and other cookwares. Please clean them up for other guests after your cooking.
- Q. Do you have a shower room?
- A. YES. We have two shower rooms. You can take a shower anytime (24 hours open).
- Q. Do you provide towels?
- A. YES. You can rent a towel (small one for 50 yen, large one for 100 yen) at lobby.
- Q. Are there any rooms with private shower and toilet?
- A. No. We have only communal shower rooms and toilets.
- Q. Is there any convenience stores or supermarkets?
- A. Yes. The nearest convenience store is located for 3 min by walk. Some supermarkets are located for 10 min by walk.
- Q. Can I pay by credit card?
- A. Yes. We accept the card VISA, MASTER, JCB and AMEX. We will add 3% extra charge on your accommodation fee then.
- Q. Can I stay with my children?
- A. Yes. We will accept a child guest over 6 years old. The room rate is same to adult one.
- Q. Can you tell me your cancellation policy?
- A. The day before your check-in: No charge
The day of your check-in: 100 percent of room charges
If you cancel your reservation, please let us know at least 1 day before your check-in date.